My new name is “This Guy”. I am totally ok with this.
The above clip is from this video about the Doctor Who Tumblr Meetup at last month’s Comic-Con:
I had given myself a deadline of coming out of the TARDIS as the creator and maintainer of the Doctor Who Tumblr before the Series 7 premiere of Doctor Who this weekend. After an entire season of building community I figured it was probably time to explain how the whole thing works. While that post is doubtful for today, I thought I’d at least share this bit of awesome.
Speaking of things that are awesome, the Doctor Who Tumblr now has 150,000 followers. Yay Whovians.
YATTA U SO POPULAR <3
- preachrad likes this
- annieisms likes this
- clockworkhummingbird likes this
- willastyrells likes this
- perdito reblogged this from slavin
- perdito likes this
- kjwww likes this
- deergirl-amelia likes this
- weeekend-warrior likes this
- longagocreature likes this
- maureenjohnsonismypatronus reblogged this from teachingliteracy
- maureenjohnsonismypatronus likes this
- teachingliteracy reblogged this from kenyatta
- teachingliteracy likes this
- hellolittlefish reblogged this from kenyatta and added:
- mememolly likes this
- continuants reblogged this from kenyatta and added:
- slavin reblogged this from kenyatta and added:
- baxterp2 likes this
- verosays likes this
- lizlet said: Love you, sir. :)
- garychou reblogged this from kenyatta and added:
- spytap said: That’s funny, I’ve always considered you “The Man.” Not like a “Damn The Man!” or “The Man is keeping us down!” way, more like a “Kenyatta…he’s The Man” manner.
- pith likes this
- meganwest said: I am legit writing a case study as to why the DW tumblr is the pinacle of fan activation greatness.
- meganwest likes this
- kthread likes this
- krabbypattie1110 likes this
- slop likes this
- chrismenning likes this
- kenyatta posted this